Built in 1997 by Thrall for TTX, these articulated auto carriers were designed to haul new trucks, vans or sport utility vehicles from assembly plants to distribution facilities.
- Prototypical painting and lettering
- Die-cast chassis
- Body includes scale details such as differential relief on holes, rivets and bolts
- End door details
- Articulated diaphragm
- 70-ton roller-bearing trucks
- Detailed brake system
- AccuMate® operating knuckle couplers
- Minimum radius curve: 22" (recommended 24" for appearance)
AccuMate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.