Code 83 Nickel Silver DCC Friendly 6 1/2 Curved Turnout
Left Hand - Inside Radius 20", Outside Radius 24"
Walthers Part # 948-8826
Track is the most important model on your HO layout, and Walthers Code 83 makes it easy to create realistic mainlines, sidings and more! Made exclusively for Walthers by Shinohara, our DCC-friendly turnouts feature electrically isolated frogs and points to eliminate polarity problems that may cause short circuits when decoder-equipped locos or cars with metal wheels enter the turnout. Each is fully assembled and features:
- Pre-wired jumper
- Powered points with correct polarity
- Point clearance gaps to prevent short circuits from metal wheelsets
- Insulated tie bar
- Tab reinforcement holds points securely
- Nickel silver rail for excellent electrical conductivity
- Simulates 132-pound rail used on most mainlines
- Thin, dark brown ties with realistic wood grain
- Spike mounting holes next to the rail
- Realistic spike head and fishplate details
New, OLD stock must sell.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Worked great. Really like the solid closure rails.